As earlier disseminated by Inside Fedpolad, clearance for newly admitted students have commenced. All students who are admitted are advised to proceed to the admin building for screening of credentials.
Payment of acceptance fee has also commenced. Acceptance fee is N25,000.
Inside Fedpolad, as a way of allowing a hitch – free registration have listed the procedure to follow.
- Visit the Application Portal students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/
- On the students portal, Login to your application DASHBOARD with USERNAME which can be your UTME registration Number or Form number;
- on your Application Dashboard, carefully check the Admission Status if admitted or Not admitted
- If admitted, proceed to the Academic Office, Main Administrative Block for screening of credentials with the following items:
– originals and photocopies of: WASC/SSCE/NECO results or equivalents for ND and HND candidates;
– UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
– Post UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
– Admission Status print out for ND Candidates;
– Application form print out for HND Candidates;
– ND result for HND Candidates;
– one year Industrial Training (IT) completion letter for HND Candidates;
– two recent passport photographs for ND and HND Candidates.
- If CLEARED and ENABLED for Acceptance fee payment, Login to your Application Dashboard, Click on Proceed to Acceptance fee;
- On the Acceptance fee Page, carefully read through your information details i.e Name, Form Number, Payment Detail, Department, Admission Session and Amount;
- If information is confirmed okay, click on Pay Now;
- You will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY Environment;
- Make payment with the use of MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve Card;
- You will be redirected back to the to the portal to print your receipt.
Candidates should also note that Admission Letters, Students Matriculation Number will be available on their respective dashboards after payment of School fees.