In preparation for the forthcoming examination, examination permit has been printed to be issued to students that have paid their school fee fully.
The examination permit is meant to ease the process of accreditation of students into the examination hall. Consequently, students without the examination permit will not be allowed under any condition into the examination hall. Students are hereby advised,to obtain the examination permit at the same scheduled office below
- ND and HND Yr ll..[Deputy registrar office]
- ND and HND YRlll..[PAR’S officer] beside E005 at old building.
Click Here To like our Facebook page.
The following items are to be presented
1. Evidence of payment of school fee duly certified by the bursary .
2. payment receipt/teller for conference fee.
3. Payment receipt/teller for Association.
4.Evidence of registration for current semester(course registration form).
5.Eligible students are to come along with a coloured passport photograph.
6.Payment receipt of CEC ICT.
NOTE: Issuance of the examination permit is not by proxy,the exercise commences today Monday 29th February 2017 between the hours of 9am to 4pm everyday(mon-fri