The management of the Federal Polytechnic, ado-ekiti has announced the commencement of clearance for new intakes of the institution.
This news will serve as a relief to those who have been left in the dark as to when the clearance will kick-off. Recall, the management had earlier rescheduled the commencement date to give room for proper preparations due to the ongoing examination.
However, since all preparations have been made to pave way for a hitch-free clearance, the management has deem it fit to release the list of necessary documents the freshers are to come with for clearance.
Inside Fedpolad has compiled the list of the requirements for both National Diploma and Higher National Diploma candidates. Below are the list of what are expected to be with students while coming for clearance.
For ND admitted students:
- Original copy of O’level certificate/Statement of result.
- FPA post UTME Screening result slip.
- JAMB/UTME Score print out.
- Admission status print out.
- Evidence of change of institution/course to Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice of institution (if applicable).
- Admission letter.
- Two passport photographs.
- Photocopies of the above (1-6).
For HND admitted students:
- Original copy of O’level certificate.
- ND statement of result not later than December 2018 for candidates with distinction, upper and lower.
- ND statement of result not later than December 2017 for candidates with pass.
- One year I.T. letter for candidates in (2) above.
- Two years I.T. letter for candidates with pass.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- Photocopies of credentials.
- Prove that transcripts of Academic records have been sent to Fedpolyado.
Note: All documents are to be arranged in accordance to how they are listed.